Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer change?

For the past week I've been able to think of her in a happy kind of way... Not getting as upset when I hear about her, or when I see her picture on the mantlepiece... I just think of her with fond memories now...

Mayhaps I just needed the time by myself, with all my friends gone away, to learn to deal with it by myself? Or maybe I had a mentle block, because I thought I needed to talk about it, but never thought anyone would quite get it? I don't know...

I think she needed me to accept it, so she can help me with all of the other problems I need to deal with. God knows I have far too much to deal with for a teenage girl! Yeah, that must be it, she can help me through it now, my new guardian angel...

Haha, that started the emotions working again, but not in a bad way this time, not in the uncontrollable sobbing kind-of way...

Little flower,
Show your power,
Every hour.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment