Monday, January 5, 2009

My flabber is well and truly gasted.

Well after a long, and tiring weekend, I'm just ready to curl up and sleep for the next few days!... well, until school starts back anyways =/

Had my lovely nerd-camp buddies came to stay, causing much sleep to be lost! Serial, 3 days of no sleep, *yawness*

The one thing about being around them is we can say absolutely anything to each other! And we get creative with our poking-fun at each other... Par example I made a "darling" song about one:

When you're looking down the street and a car goes by,
You'll see 2 old guys getting high,
It's Alan, and Herbert, The perverti,
Singing- My oh my!
You'd better lock your children up,
Or they'll be lured with 7up!
Alan proceeds to remove their clothes,
While Herbert watches through the windows!

Tis yet to be finished, but we think tis coming along nicely ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment