Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frustration...

So school starts back today, and it's like, the frustration and misery I worked out over the break all flows back... Who'd have thought one building could cause so much anger and upset?
I step off the bus, and the second my foot hits the ground I get nervous...

The day starts with the cold art classroom, the best possible class I could begin with. Then talk of hanging our paintings up commences. What classes shall we take of then? 3 last classes tomorrow? Sounds great! What do I have the... And I remember, Irish =/

Irish is the singular bane of my life! I love the language, and I love being Irish! But the class is the one part of the day that causes knots in my stomach as I dread its approach! I can never understand a word said! Confusion much!? And everytime I'm asked a question I screw up, soo humiliating, and she pauses, and looks at me for ages while I get embarrassed! I hate it so much!
And then the homework... I shant get started on that...

I come home to my house stripped of it's Christmas Décor for another season, tis sad really... Even the cat appears to miss the Christmas tree!

In other news, Angie and J.B. are still missing... I'm getting worried, but my Mum keeps saying "They'll come back when they're hungry! Don't worry!" -Tis been almost a week... I know I'd be hungry =[

No comments:

Post a Comment